Cusleen 26 Years Old Filipino Women

I'm here to
Wants to date with guys, 26-59



Personal info
Filspanish born and raise here in Philippines ...PLEASE I AM NOT LOOKING FOR FUN STUFF, Just swipe left Ok...
If your into movies and travel then swipe right. If you want to meet me then meet me here in my hometown,I live in Rizal province outside Manila. Ig kathrealicious





Relationship:
I'm single
Appearance:
168 cm, 52 kg, slim body, black hair and brown eyes




Children:
Someday
Smoking:
I don't like it
Drinking:
I don’t drink
Languages
English, Tagalog (fluent)

Location
Tanay, Rizal

Wanna make a friend or date with Cusleen? just visit here:

https://badoo.com/profile/01541328310

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernadetta Filipino Single 52 Years old Looking for a Partner in Life

Weng 30 Filipino Women Seeking For True Love